Why the Majority is always Wrong

3% of people can achieve extraordinary things… The other 97% nothing.

Brig, Soren and Reidar. You have the opportunity to achieve extraordinary things. Be Brave.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius